Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Free Ride {Book Review}


Title: Free Ride
Series: Shadow Keepers MC
Author: M.N. Forgy
Genre: Dark MC Romance

Book Description:


I’m crazy, deranged, and psychotic. I’m out of my mind and my life isn’t even mine half the time. Having Dissociative Identity Disorder, it’s an accurate assumption.
Born an MC brat, my only dream is to wear the colors of my father’s club, The Shadow Keepers. To feel the weight of the warm leather press across my back, and to be a part of something with purpose.

It wasn’t until the last drop of blood dripped from my fingertips and the gun smoke faded into the night sky that I realized what was really important to me.
Him.
In a blink of an eye, I lost it all. I lost him.



There’s no such thing as a Free Ride in life, and our story is an example of that.

My Review:

I hate to admit it but it's been awhile since I've read anything by Mrs. Forgy. I've missed her last couple of books. So I've been missing her writing. And I thought well what the heck why not start back with her work with a new MC series. And boy howdy I'm glad I did. 

Oh boy, let's jump right into Harley and Farrah. Or Farrah and Harley.... Both one in the same..... But completely two different people in one person. I liked both sides of her and how they were complete opposites of each other. Although Harley was supposed to be the tougher and more bad ar$e side of her, at times she seemed softer. Than as far as the Farrah side who was supposed to be lighter side, at times seemed a bit darker.

I just loved Benjamin, aka Benji. He totally rocked the bad ar$e biker. But you could definitely see the softer side he had for Harley. You could see how much he cared about her.

I thought this was a awesome start to a new series. And I definitely can't wait for more from this series.

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment