Sunday, July 13, 2014

Club Sin: Desired {Book Review}

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book for free from Netgalley for my review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


Title: Club Sin: Desired

Author: Stacey Kennedy

Genre: Erotic/Romance 

Book Descripiton:

Kyler Morgan, Master at the legendary Club Sin in Las Vegas, knows how to give women what they want—too well. He hasn’t had a real challenge in a long time. Then Ella Snow enters his life. Beautiful, inhibited, and innocent in the ways of submission and domination, Ella is the new blood he’s been lusting after. Soon, the thrill of training her to embrace his world brings forth desires Kyler cannot control.
 
After ending an abusive relationship, Ella makes a promise to herself to start living life to the fullest. It’s one of the reasons she seeks out Club Sin. Here, Kyler’s every touch is a lesson in liberation, stirring passions that have no bounds. But as she falls under Kyler’s command, Ella discovers that some secrets are so dark they must come to light. Submission alone may not be enough to save her, leaving her Master with only one question: 

How can he help Ella heal while unlocking the deep pleasures she craves?

My Review:

     Sexy.... Passionate... Erotic.... Heartwarming... This series just keeps getting better and better!!!

    So I have to say first of all I had never heard of this series Club Sin before the author Stacey Kennedy started following me on twitter and I kept seeing her posts on the books. So of course being the curious person I am and considering these books were right up my alley. I had to check them out and went and bought the first one. And I fell in love with this series and as much as I liked Dmitri and really liked Aiden. I really, really couldn't wait to read Kyler's book. So I was super excited when I got the chance to review this book. 

     As I said above I was already in love with Kyler from the first 2 books in this series. Kyler's sexy and passionate and caring. And very protective of those he cares about. All I can say is where can I find my own Kyler?!?!

     I liked Ella a lot in this book and you could tell that she was strong and independent after everything she had been through. And I'm glad she got away from her crazy ex. In a way I could kind of relate to Ella and liked her new attitude towards life.

     I would have to give this books a 4.5 out of 5 stars and would recommend this book who likes Smoking hot scenes, sexy Club Masters. 


    Club Sin: Desired comes out on July 22nd you can Pre-order it on AmazonB & NiBooks, and on Kobo.

      You can find out more about author Stacey Kennedy and her books on her Website. You can also connect with her on FacebookTwitter, and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment