Friday, October 5, 2018

Talkin' Trash {Book Review}


Title: Talkin’ Trash
Series: Bear Bottom Guardians MC #2
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Linc has two very important things on his mind—professional football and his motorcycle club.

What he does not have on his mind is the woman that drives him crazy and makes him want to do stupid things, like throw caution to the wind.

Nope, not Linc.

At least, that’s the lie he tells everyone.

In reality, every time Conleigh’s name is mentioned, he squirms.

She’s everything that he wants, wrapped up in a cute little package that is stamped ‘hands freakin’ off.’

She’s four years younger than him, in school to be a doctor, and thinks football is stupid.

Even more, Linc and Conleigh get along like oil and water.

There’s not a single second that they’re in each other’s presence that they’re not at each other’s throats.

But all it takes is hearing that she’s in trouble for Linc to drop every single thing—football and MC duties alike—and head to her side.

A side that he’ll remain at until they either kill each other, or finally give into the heat between them.

Either way you look at it, he’s well and truly screwed.

My Review:

Gosh alright I feel like this is the one book we all have been waiting on for a long, long, long time. Though in all actuallity it probably hasn't been that long. But we finally get Linc and Conleigh's story. They are no strangers to us if your a fan of Mrs. Vales book. Of course we meet Linc way back in his dad Jesse's story The Beard Made Me Do It. And we meet Conleigh back in Steel and her mom's story Law & Beard. That's a reminder for those of you that can't remember where you've meet these two before. Or if you just haven't read those books.

I think I was most excited about Linc. I couldn't wait till we could see him all grown up and what he was doing. And boy has he grown up, now he's a professional football player and a member of the Bear Bottom's MC. I loved Linc in this book, he's very different from his father. But at the same time he's sweet, kind, caring, protective.

Oh Conleigh, I really wanted to like you in this book. I really did and I really tried. I mean I really liked her in her mom and Steel's book. But in this book I just found her to be a tad bit annoying and nieve about things.

I did enjoy this book. But I will say that there were a few things that bugged me in it to. First I found Conleigh to be as mentioned above a bit annoying and nieve. Second there was some drama brewing in this book that seemed to be there one moment and the next it was just dropped, like Mrs. Vale forgot about it. Now as I had finished this book I was trying to think back through all the other books and seeing if the drama was resolved in another book and don't remember it being resolved. Also I really felt like Mrs. Vale once again drifted from the family and friends connections in this book.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Wade's book!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment