Saturday, August 23, 2014

Club Sin: Freed {Book Review}

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley for my review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


Title: Club Sin: Freed

Author: Stacey Kennedy

Genre: Erotic Romance

Book Description:

Mary Schmidt knows only too well how thrilling a Master’s touch can be. Her husband, Charles, had been her ultimate fantasy, a seducer in the erotic dance of dominance and submission. She misses the sensual lifestyle they shared, but mourns him so deeply she cannot bear to embrace her submissive needs with another Dom—until a man who exudes temptation reawakens desires she can no longer deny.

Elliott Foster is dazzled by Mary. He instantly knows that she’s the woman he’s been waiting for—a woman who turns games into need. As her Master, he dares to unlock the deepest pleasures of her flesh, releasing her from pain and healing her mind. When Mary’s lithe body comes to life under his, he knows their connection goes beyond sex. Now that he has found the perfect woman, the perfect partner, the perfect submissive, he desires only to give her everything she craves.

My Review:

     This is the fourth book I have read from Stacey Kennedy and the fourth or actually 3.5 book in the Club Sin series

     If you enjoy steamy erotic romances with a mix of BDSM mixed in than this is the book for you. Though I do have to admit to me at least this book is a little tamer than the other ones in the Club Sin series. Not that, that's a bad thing. Also this one doesn't really take place in Club Sin but more in Ethan's club, if you can call where he goes a club. It's more of a hotel room. But this book is more about getting to know Mary and Ethan and watching them grow as a couple. And watching Mary grow as a person. 

     I'm glad Mary got her own book. I mean we know her as the doctor who gives everyone the exams to anyone who wants to join Club Sin. But it was nice to see her as person and get to know more about her. It was great to watch as she grew as a person and let go of her past with her husband Charles (who also had been her Dom). There were times Mary brought tears to my eyes, but there were also times I felt she was being very stubborn.

   Oh what can I say about Ethan. He was such a gentleman. It was nice to see an older Dom in the series. It was also great to see how great he treated Mary and showed her she could love and have a Dom again. 

    I think Stacey Kennedy hit it out of the park again with the one once again. Though I did miss the club at points and the characters I'm used to seeing. Though luckily Dmitri does pop up a couple of times in this book. 

   I'll give Freed 4 out of 5 Stars and would recommend to anyone who enjoys the Club Sin series or steamy erotic romances. I can't wait to read Porters story next!!!!!! 

     Club Sin's: Freed  comes out Nov. 4th you can Pre-Order on Amazon, B & N, Kobo and on iBooks.

   You can find out more about author Stacey Kennedy and her books on her Website. You can also connect with her on Twitter and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment