Friday, March 15, 2019

UnBreak Me {Book Review}


Title: UnBreak Me 
Series: Savage Beast MC, Book 2
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

Esther has only craved to be loved by one man, the Wolfe who hides behind his broken ice blue eyes. 

Unfortunately, the wild man she craves has desires that she doesn’t feel able to fill. These desires will destroy her if she allows them. 

Wolfe, the road captain for the Savage Beast MC, is known for his ruthlessness. The forty-year-old has demons that haunt the beast inside of him. 

He cannot be the man who deserves to love her. He knows it’s wrong. He knows it will break her, but he cannot help himself. She wants a wild man. He is as wild as they come. 

Two souls searching for a way to find acceptance, love, and healing in physical pleasures. Both lost. One the devil. One a fallen angel. When they finally give in to their lust, their love blossoms like neither imagined possible. 

*INCLUDES A SHORT STORY : UnLove Me

My Review:

I have to be 100 percent honest here, after finishing the first book UnScrew Me, I couldn't wait for this book. But as the same time I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book, even though its just been a few months since the first book came out. So I kind of forgot what was happening in this series. But luckily these two books tie together quickly and I was able to remember what was happening in this series. 

Where oh where do I start with this review?.....

 I wanted to absolutely fall head over heels in love with this book and these characters. We meet both Wolfe and Esther in the first book. I really wanted to love Esther and Raff, aka Wolfe, in this book. But both characters are carrying major demons on their shoulders from their childhoods, which lets be honest here does not give them the excuse to act like they did. 

There were points in this book where I wanted to scream at my kindle and just be done with it. There were points in this book I couldn't believe how Wolfe was treating Esther. And all I wanted to do was jump in the book and give him a quick swift kick in the arse. There were points in the book where I couldn't stand Esther and almost felt sorry for her, but at the same time I couldn't understand why she would let a man treat her that way. And there were points where I almost felt like neither of them deserved each other or anyone else for that matter. 

And than of course Mrs. Faiman had to go and throw Mamba into the equation. The man who right off the bat came off a bit gruff, but at the same time was understanding, kind, gentle. And you just wanted to scream at the kindle going, "Yes Esther.... Yes.... Yes.... Yes.... Choose Mamba, he's the one you need to be with." But than you realize that Mrs. Faiman has a plan with all of this. 

I will admit that I did enjoy this book even though there were some points I wanted to give up on it. And as I mentioned above even though it had been a few months since the first book came out, I had almost forgotten what had been happening in this series. But luckily Mrs. Faiman ties it all together fairly quickly in this book and I could remember what had happend in the first book. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from InkSlinger PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment