Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Billionaire Biker (The Billionaire's Club Story) {Book Review}

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Netgalley for my review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own. They may differ from others.

 
Title: The Billionaire Biker (A Billionaire's Club Story)

Author: Jackie Ashenden

Genre: Romance 

Book Description:

The Billionaire’s Club: a fabulously sexy contemporary series about some of the world’s wealthiest, most powerful men and the women they claim…and keep.


Wild and reckless, and more at ease with his biker gang than his business partners, Sean Morrow has always longed for Abigail Prescott, whose life he ruined when an innocent friendship turned into a night of red-hot passion back when they were in high school. Now that his brother, Jax, has decided to hire Abby to work for the Morrows, Sean can no longer ignore his old demons—or his desire.

It took Abby time to get over Sean Morrow…and then he walked back into her life. And even though she can’t forget the pain, she can’t stop fantasizing about their one erotic encounter…and she still craves his touch. What she feels for Sean is deeper than need. It’s pure, blind lust—and the feeling is mutual…

My Review:

    When I first requested to review this book I didn't realize it was in a set. Ok maybe I did with it's title. Or at least I should have realized. Also I didn't realize that this was the 3rd book in the series. So of course when I got approved to read this book I read it first. 

     Now that being said I think these books in The Billionaire's Club can be read as stand alones or you can read them in order. There wasn't much confusion reading them backwards. 

     Now onto my review, where should I start? Well let's start with Abigail or Abby as she's called through most of the story. It's obvious that Abby has gotten her life together after everything that has happened to her. Though I do feel as if as much as we all want to put the past in the past. That she really doesn't want to deal with it. 

   Sean oh Sean.... I really liked Sean's character and really felt for him. It's obvious that Sean is trying to find out where he belongs in life and within his family. Especially where he belongs with his brothers Jax and Van. 

Warning this book does have some steamy sex scenes. 

   I would give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars. 



      You can pre-purchase The Billionaire Biker on Amazon and Barnes and Noble . It comes out on April 15th, 2014.








No comments:

Post a Comment