Friday, January 1, 2016

Trapped with the Tycoon (Mafia Moguls Series) {Book Review}


Title: Trapped with the Tycoon

Series: Mafia Moguls

Author: Jules Bennett

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:


One snowbound night with the boss… 
Braden O'Shea needs access to Zara Perkins—to her life, to her house. So he hires the stunning event planner to keep her close. But after one magical dance, he finds himself driving her home in a snowstorm—only to be stranded by her side. And now that he's had a taste of her, seduction is his only goal… Zara stirs his blood like no woman he's ever known. 
But the commitment-shy beauty knows she must keep her distance from a man with such a risky reputation. He's her boss! He's off-limits. Now if only she can keep her hands to herself until the snow melts…

My Review:

     If you haven't seen my reviews on author Jules Bennet's books before, than I'll let you know right now she is one of my go-to authors. So I'm always eager when I know a new book of hers is coming out. I was also really excited when I heard she was coming out with a new mafia series. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and read it.

    I really enjoyed Zara and Braden's characters and the chemistry between the two of them. I also enjoyed the banter between them. They were both strong characters. And they both had pasta that they were trying to move past to move on from.

     Braden O'Shea has been left in charge of the family business. He's trying to change the family business from illegal dealings to legal. But he has one more thing to do and that's to fulfill his promise that he made to his father on his deathbed.

    Zara is a strong young woman who runs her own party planning business. And inherited her grandmother's house. And gets stuck in the middle of everything.

    I will say this I wasn't sure what to expect when going into this book. I don't want to give to much away, but I guess when I think Mafia books. I think darker and gritter. This one was on the lighter side of things. Don't get me wrong this book was really good and had some mystery and tension. But it had a sizzling start and great way to start a new series.

     I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and can't wait to read the next one.



      You can purchase Trapped with the Tycoon on Amazon USB & NKoboGoogle Play, and Harlequin.


Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment