Thursday, January 14, 2016

Surrender My Love {Book Review}



Title: SURRENDER MY LOVE
Series: Love in Bloom: The Bradens #14
Author: Melissa Foster
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Annalise Leesa Avalon never realized that one sentence could change her life until one of her students revealed his crushand within twenty-four hours she finds herself under fire. After a grueling investigation that turns her life upside down, she steals away to Peaceful Harbor, Maryland, with a new identity to try to pull herself back together and figure out her next step.

From the outside, Cole Braden lives a charmed life. Hes a top orthopedic surgeon with a thriving practice, strong family ties, and friends he adores. But theres a lonely spot inside Cole that no one can see. He has an enormous heartand a painful pastbut the desire to love and be loved is too strong to ignore.

A chance encounter brings Leesa and Cole together, and the attraction is immediate and intense. But a relationship is the last thing Leesa needsand the only thing Cole wants. Long talks, heated moments, and deep connections are hard to resist, but the harder Cole tries, the more Leesa pulls away. Cole might truly be the right man for Leesa, but is Leesa the right woman for him?

My Review:

     As I always say I always enjoy a book from Mrs. Foster. And this book is no exception. I thought the synopsis of this book sounded interesting and was wondering how it would all come together.

    I really liked Annalise "Leesa"  Avalon. She's a young woman who is trying to start over. I thought Leesa was sweet, caring, energetic and full of life. You couldn't help but feel for her and everything she had been through. 

   I loved Cole. He is probably everything someone looks for in a guy. He's sweet, caring, loyal, talented and smexy. You can tell how much his family matters to him. 

    I really enjoyed this book. It was sweet and lighthearted. I loved the chemistry between Cole and Leesa. I also loved the family dynamics between the Braden's. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and can't wait for the next one!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Tasty Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment