Friday, April 26, 2019

His Salvation {Book Review}


Title: His Salvation
Series: Cavalieri Della Morte Series
Author: Claire Marta
Genre: Romance Suspense

Book Description:

I’ve been betrayed. A hit gone wrong. I'm hurt and hunted.

She helps me out of fear--an innocent snatched up in my bid to escape. I can’t let her live because she’s seen my face.
No survivors. No witnesses. That’s a code I live by and one I’ve always upheld. Yet when it comes to my petal, she makes me hesitate.

I want to taste her and make her mine in the most primitive way. Ravage her. Devour her. Allowing my need for her to take hold.

Unsure of who to trust, I feel the enemy closing in. I should set her free, but I can't. I’ll discover who has a price on my head and I'll end them, meeting blood with blood, and bullet with bullet.

Would she still want me when she sees me kill? Or will it scare her off for good?

My Review:

Have you all heard of the Cavalieri Della Morte yet?.... His Salvation is book number four in this interconnected multiple author series. Now each book could be read on it own. But come on, you should probably start at the beginning of the series if you want to invest yourself fully into the series. Author Claire Marta is actually an author that I have had sitting on my TBR list for awhile now. And I finally got a chance to read her. And after the way that the last book shocked and ended I knew I had to have this book right away.

I have to say as much as I've enjoyed the other men of Cavalieri Della Morte. I think Kay Lockwood has now become my favorite of the group. Kay is another one of Arthur Calthrope's top hit men. He's also a man that lost his parents at a young age to murder. He's also a man that's no stranger to working in the dark underworld. Now Kay is on a mission to figure out who betrayed him and take them out.

Oh Evelyn... She's a young woman who finds herself at the wrong place at the wrong time. She's in Italy for a vacation that she won. When she finds herself being kidnapped by Kay. I wasn't quite sure about her at first, but she kind of grew on me.

I really enjoyed this fourth book in this series. I thought it captivated me from start to finish. The ending of course definitely got to me. Can't wait for more in this series!!!

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Entincing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment