Thursday, January 10, 2019

Finding Hope {Book Review}


TitleFinding Hope
SeriesSatan's Sinners MC (Book 7)
AuthorColbie Kay
Genre: MC/Contemporary/Suspense Romance

Book Description:

Tinsley: 

No one knows the demons I carry. No one knows the hell I've been through.

Once upon a time, my life had been happy, perfect, and everything I ever wanted...until the day I lost hope.

My cousin, Chatty, said I needed protection, so she took me to the Satan's Sinners. I'm not the one who needs protection though. The people I'm seeking revenge against need protection from me. 

Maybe after I find vengeance...after I find hope, I can be whole again.

Romeo:

Women. I should stay far away from them, especially after the last woman I loved almost got me killed. I say that, but then why am I entranced by the quiet girl who stays in her room? I know almost nothing about her, and yet, I can tell you every detail of her beauty. She's a distraction that I don't need; however, she's my charge, and I'm supposed to watch her for the club. Her eyes tell me she's hiding something.

How far am I willing to go to find out who Tinsley really is?

My Review:

I have to say that I this is probably one of the most anticipated books of the series for me. We finally get Romeo's story and I was so excited to get to read it.

I really liked Romeo and Tinsley's story. I was super excited that Romeo was finally getting his story.

Romeo's the man who kind of got $crewed over by a woman that almost tried to take out his club. Even though he's a little guarded with women, you could tell that he was really attracted to Tinsley.

Tinsley is a woman on a mission. After two years of being in the Sinner's protection. She's ready to find her daughter that was taken from her.

I thought that this book was throughly enjoyable. There was everything that I love about stories in this book. There was drama, action, twists and turns, secrets were learned, and you can't forget the smexiness.

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Lip Services PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment