Sunday, May 31, 2020

6 Year's & 2 Month's and a Day

Disclaimer: This image doesn't belong to Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews. It was found on Google.


Six Year's, Two Month's & 1 day:

So honestly I have been at this for so long that I thought I had just started my 7th year on this book blog. But on Friday when I looked back to when my very first post was I saw it was on March 30th, 2014. So even though it feel's like 7 years its only been 6.

I never ever imagined 10 year's ago when I first started blogging, NOT in book blogging but just regular everyday life and products blogging that I would ever still be in blogging today. About 6 year's ago when I was unable to get products to review (I guess my pitch wasn't good enough or I didn't have enough followers or something), but when all of that started to dry up I had started reviewing books on that blog. Than I decided I didn't want to intermingle the two on the same blog so I decided to start this blog, my baby, Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews.

Now I'm not sure for those of you who follow me on here, followed me on Social Media but back at the beginning of the school year my computer that I had, had for 3 year's (thats the longest I had ever had a computer) went Caput on me. Now we had one other computer in the house but that is my kids computer, so I would use it to update my blog and do social media posts on it while my kids were gone at school. But when they were home I never got to use it. 

Than back right after Thanksgiving my original Facebook evidently got reported by someone. And they wouldn't let me log in at all. Long story short I lost that Facebook account and along with losing that account (that I've had for 10 year's and all the memories). I lost my Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews facebook page to premote on. Though I still had my Twitter account that I could use to premote. But honestly I kind of found it as a blessing and it made me realize that I really just needed to take a break from everything. I realized that I could still premote on here and twitter (if I really wanted to).

Than I realized even though I had some people who follow me on here that could see the posts. But they weren't being seen a bunch and I kinda missed cross promoting on Social Media. And with everything that has been going on around the world with Covid-19 and my kids being home since their Spring Break.

So after 6 year's, 2 month's & a day, and over 7028 posts, I never imagined how much I would love being a Book Blogger. I never imagined I would connect with so many new and talented authors and be given the chance to be able to read their books before they came out. But with a Heavy Heart unfortunately I have decided to Shut Down Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews. 

This shall be my last post on this blog....

But fear not I convinced my sister that we should open a book blog together and that I would be her reviewer. And since she has a computer she could do all the Posts and Social Media stuff. 

So if you want you all can give us a follow over at #WhyChooseBookBoyfriendBookBlog



Thanks Again for so many great year's here on Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews!!!
From: Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment