Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Sinner's Are Winners {Book Review}


Title: Sinner's Are Winners
Series: KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5
Author: Lani Lynn Vale 
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

He saw her from across a crowded ballpark and knew she was about to change his life.

Yes, he realizes just how cliché that really is, but the moment his eyes locked on her, he knew that she was the one.

At least, the one that royally screwed him over. The one responsible for his demotion and the subsequent disciplinary action taken against him before he’d even gotten out of the probationary period with Kilgore Police Department.

It all started with a kiss.

***

Saylor Rae Spada tried to mind her business. She also tried to not get involved in petty disputes.

However, from the moment she saw him sitting next to her at a professional baseball game, a game she didn’t even want to be at but was dragged to by her blind date, she couldn’t look away.

Then the kiss cam came on, featuring none other than her and the handsome stranger.

Without missing a beat, he kissed her.

Then her blind date decided to pull a knife and try to stab him.

From that point forward, she’s done nothing but cause him trouble.

Trouble that he’s starting to find increasingly adorable.

My Review:

Sinners Are Winner's is the fifth book in the KPD Motorcycle Patrol series. If you haven't started reading this series yet, these books are stand alone's, so you wouldn't be missing anything if you started with this book. I have to say that I have been reading Mrs. Vale's books since back at Sebastian's book (Lights to my Siren). If you haven't dived into this series yet it is the next generation of kids from characters from past series. I have to admit that I'm alway's weary when reading the kids series, because sometimes they can be hit or miss. 

Saylor Rae Spada is the daughter of Kettle and Adeline. And if you remember Kettle and Adeline's story than you'll remember that Saylor was born deaf. Luckily she got a cochlear implant when she was a toddler. I thought that Saylor was sweet and funny at times. I thought she was a likable and relatable character. 

Lachlan Downey Jr., or Baby Lock, is the son of Lock and Memphis. Right off the bat I've liked Baby Lock from the start. Even though Lock kind of came off as a player in the other books. As soon as he saw Saylor he knew what he wanted. 

I thought that this book was a nice addition to the series and was enjoyable. I loved being able to catch up with Saylor and Baby Lock's parents. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Wildfire PR for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment