Monday, April 23, 2018

Laced with Fear {Book Review}



Title: Laced with Fear
Series: Cash Bar book 1 (Note - This is a Notorious Devils Spin-off series)
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Ginger knows evil. She’s looked it straight in the eye. Now, she is determined to overcome her fears—one day at a time.
Her life began again, with a second chance at love.
Snake, the president of the Notorious Devils, understands guilt. Every time he looks at his pregnant wife, that guilt threatens to consume him.
He’s a new man now. A changed man—or at least that’s what he tells himself.
*Recommended for readers 18+ due to, Violence, Language, and Sexual Content.

My Review:

I have to say when the Notorious Devil's series came to an end I was quite upset as I never wanted that series to end. But when I heard that Mrs. Faiman was doing a spin-off series with the Canadian Devil's, I was more than excited. Now I will admit I did forget for a little bit who Snake and Ginger were. But I went back and Ready and Ready and then remembered who they were.

As I just mentioned above you may want to go back and read The Notorious Devil's came if you haven't yet. Or at least go and read Rough & Ready,  that's where we really meet Snake and Ginger. 

I loved Snake, he was kind, sweet, caring, and definitely protective. He's the man that's in charge of the Canadian Devil's. And finally has his wife back after she's gone missing and than staying with the California Devil's.

As I mentioned above we meet Ginger in Rough & Ready when she's found by Mad Dog and his crew. I loved Ginger, I thought she was a very strong character. 

I loved the start of this new series. It brought on the drama, revenge, more drama, and smexiness. I loved each and every one of these Canadian Devil's. I can't wait for more.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment