Sunday, March 5, 2017

Twin Secrets {Book Review}


Title: Twin Secrets
Series: The Rancher's Heirs 
Author: Jules Bennett
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

This wealthy rancher is about to meet his match…and her two little secrets! 
Colt Elliott is as handsome as he is cunning. And he wants his neighbor's ranch. So when the owner's beautiful daughter begs him to save her family's home, he gives her a job so she can pay off her debt…and he becomes consumed with a new goal: seduce the fiery virgin. 
But Annabelle is the guardian of her infant twin nieces and all three ladies begin to pull at his heartstrings. Colt will go to any lengths to get what he wants—but will his hidden agenda cost him Annabelle? 
Twin Secrets is part of The Rancher's Heirs series.


My Review:

     I have to say I always get excited when Mrs. Bennett starts a new series. And I have to say I was super excited when I saw this series was going to be about brothers who are Ranchers. 

     I loved everything Colt Elliott. Colt is the youngest boy of the Elliott brothers, and the youngest of his twin brother. He is also the only brother who decided to keep on with the family tradition of running the huge Ranch his family owns. He also wants to prove to his family that he can continue his ailing father's dream of opening and dude ranch. And he feels like the only way to do that is to grab his neighbors land and house. But he hits a snag when Annabelle returns to save her family land and house.

    I really liked Annabelle. She has returned home after her sister and fiancĂ©e passed away. And to also try and save her home and land that her mother had wanted to turn into a bed and breakfast. She's also taking care of the twins that had been left to her. Annabelle had a tough and sassy side, but at the same time sweet and caring.

    I really enjoyed this book and thought it was a great start to a new series. I really enjoyed Annabelle and Colt. And I loved the banter between them. I can't wait to see more of Nolan Elliott and get to meet the other Elliott brothers.

   I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!

DisclaimerI voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of B

No comments:

Post a Comment