Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tormented (Scorpio Stinger MC Book 4) {Book Review}


Title: Tormented {Scorpio Stinger MC Book Four}

Author: Jani Kay

Book Description

Can there be redemption for a man with a tortured soul and a twisted heart?

Harrison:

Hell bent on revenge, anger and hatred taint my soul.
Only rage and vengeance keep me alive. Nothing else matters.  
There is no room for love. No room for relationships or a family of my own to distract me.

I’m damaged and beyond redemption.

Until I meet my arch enemy’s sister. She's off limits, but despite my best intentions, I just can’t get the dark haired beauty out of my mind. 

Can Eva tame the beast and make me human again? Can she help me find redemption?  

Perhaps HELL is the only place for a man like me. 

Eva:

Harrison. Dark. Broody.

Twisted and tortured. Definitely tormented.
A beast? 

Maybe he is, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting him. On some deep level we connect—I see past the damaged outer into his very soul. Can I be the one to crack through his hardened shell and thaw his heart to bring out the real man he’s hiding even from himself? 

Is there redemption for a man like Harrison Summers? 

Or will he drag me straight into hell with him?

My Review:

I will openly admit I have been waiting for this book. I will also openly admit that I'm not a big Harrison fan. But I really wanted to read this book and see if after getting to know Harrison better my mind would change.

As I said above I haven't been the biggest Harrison fan. I mean I get why he feels the way he does about MC's and I even feel for him. So I couldn't wait to read his story. I think by the end of the book he redeemed himself with me.

I liked Eva, she's a likable character. She was sweet and caring, and she could put up with Harrison's mood swings. 

I have to say I'm not sure what I was expecting from the book. At times I felt it moved a little slowly. I also really didn't really feel like they dealt with their issues. But it did pick up towards the end. Other than that it was an enjoyable read!!!!

I'm giving this book 3.5 stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment